Saturday, May 17, 2014

Description Prescription

I'm so disappointed in so many things..so many people and the entire situation that is my current. I am not having feelings of anything but pure disappointment. I am sad to my core and just feeling let down in so many ways. I literally have very little faith left in humanity as a whole and the saddest part is that I once did. I feel that I have actually in some fucked up sense, suffered a loss. The loss of trust and faith in people is a devastation to me. I am saddened by it and like a death, I grieve for it and wish iI could just have it back once again. I feel sad that i myself am such a cynic and skeptic of the human race. It is what it is though..you live and you learn and that I understand, but do you ever learn to live? If someone knows the answers on how to feel better when you're so SAD over something, or how to believe in something again once you've LOST faith in it, tell me... Tell me how it is you  get that back?... I have never been so mortified by another person and I just don't WANT to feel that way about a person so deep inside my every thought... I can't be consumed by the grief of their turn out, but it seems that I can sure suffer it. I hope in my heart that someday I will feel something again other than disappointed because, its the saddest emotion I've yet come to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home