Tuesday, May 6, 2014

vulture

What is it about you that keeps him hanging on? Is it eyes that bat, or clothes of lace, or locks of hair so long?
What do you two have that always makes him stay? Do you laugh at all his jokes, or know just what to say?

Why is it he calls you, in secret on the phone? Is there something that I'm lacking, something that you've known?
You must have something interesting, about you I don't see. There must be something pulling him to you, away from me.
You two meet without me knowing, and live a webs of lies, it never matters if it hurts, or causes me to cry.
Only something magnificent, that you must surely posses, why else would he love you so? Why won't he just confess?
It doesn't matter where you are, close to home or miles far. Youve got him hanging on in such a shameful way, and happily there you plant your claws in hopes to always stay.
You have to know how much it hurts, you have to understand. Woman to woman, tell me please, this can't all be your plan.
When he comes home and smells of lies, and each one about you, do you have a heart that tends to hurt about the things you do?
There has to be a part of you that simply just can feel, the pain you cause each time you take a piece of us and steal.
I ask as a person, to tell since I can't see, what it may be that keeps him there and wishing this on me?
Do you give him something special? Is it a certain way you touch?  can't you give it another man? I love this one too much.
You know this all to well though, you never seemed to care. If he's mine or if I cry or what else you may dare.
You never seemed to think about the times u didn't see, the lies he told of seeing you, and the hurt it caused for me
Just because you're not there to watch all my tears fall, doesn't make them fall with ease or simply not at all.
Each time hurts and each lie chips, away at what I've built. A love I fought so hard for, and you know of no guilt.
I don't know what is is you have, I guess I'll never see, why for you to stay, he risks my heart and tells his lies to me.
So this where I ask of you, pathetic it may be. Please don't call him anymore, or take his time from me.
Please don't come around us, don't use your magic spell, to make him stay with things he loves and tricks you know so well.
Just turn away and walk with pride for once upon this life, in knowing that behind you now could remain his wife.
Your soul is cruel and unusual, and your poison, a potent one. But this I ask of you to hear before your time is done.
As a woman, as a person, I'm asking you to go. leave him be, the man I love, the family that I know.
You have no place here anymore, for time has moved too far. Please go away, he needs you not, just let this love be ours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home